Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sudziba par speletaju NPCs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speletajs

Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Sudziba par speletaju NPCs   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:49 am

Spēlētājs NPCs lieto cheat engine!! UN izmanto Demon bugus ...
+Vēl lamājs postā ... un apvaino citus spēlētājus kad viņi off!
Ja neticat kad viņš HAKO!!! AIzejat ar viņu uz GW dmg 2x ātrāk nāk un2x stiprāk sit virs MAXIMIMA!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Šeit redzas kā vinš runā!
Pārbaudiet paši ar vinu GW redzēsiet ka zaudēsiet un viņam nav viss +alll ... kā citiem kurus vins sit bez kādām problēmām.
Domāju ka tādiem spēlētājiem serveri nav ko darīt!
Back to top Go down
kelzul

kelzul

PostSubject: (sigh)   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 pm

so how am i supposed understand this....in English man!...but anyways for people who wants know what really happened, this is how...

first Demon (character name) posted "GW" so i said ""sure, but on one condition no AG pots because i don't have AG pots"" (the main reason i didn't have AG btw is because i was saving my credits to buy FO items from webshop) and he said "ok no AG pots", then we had war,,,but that guy Demon still used AG, so i said "no AG plss, if you still use AG i will use deamon"( the one the sell on lorencia bar) but the guy Demon kept on using AG so i used deamon since i didn't have AG, and then he said " no deamon plss" and i said "sure but no AG plss" but he still refuse not to use AG, so as you can see its going in circles,,,so i decided to spend my credits to buy AG just to finish the fight with him...the credits that supposed to be for FO items spent on AG just for the stupid war,,,
so we started on our GW again, we both have AG that time,, so there were times Ii got killed by him and times that i was able to kill him but more often i was overwhelming him, maybe because I was stronger...and more surprisingly sometimes i was able to kill him like one hit, i was surprised there is no way that could happen, so i asked him why i was able to kill him sometimes with one hit,,,but he never answered...then suddenly he said that i was using cheat engine, that's when i really got mad...before the server restarted on December 2009 and started again on January 2010 I have been playing hard and honestly and some random looser will tell me that i use cheat engine,,,what the hell!!!!

screw you Demon for someone who won't play fair and square you sure accuse big time!!
Back to top Go down
speletajs

PostSubject: Re: Sudziba par speletaju NPCs   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:11 am

Tell abaut that i heve BEEN full HP +AG but you kill me 1 HIT !!! (sword skill) Imposoble! Ask c00kiE he see that all!
You always make DEMON bug its DMG 2x bigest and faster! +BIG SPEED its cheat engine! I know that all i play mu 11 years!
Dont go war witch this player!
Back to top Go down
kelzul

kelzul

PostSubject: DUDE!hahah   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm

sword skill??? yea i was able to kill you one hit but how can we guarantee that you not just framing me up??? and GOD man sword skill,,??ahahah,,,your dreaming,,,,and for the record i only use deamon on people who refuse to fight fair like you....i'm not like you i dont rely on AG, i rely on my own hardwork! and thats the only reason i use deamon on people like you, because you refuse to fight fair,,,and cookie,? he know how strong i am, because we've been dueling normally, no ag and no deamon, so if you really want to know how strong i am try dueling me normally!

Last edited by kelzul on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
speletajs

PostSubject: Re: Sudziba par speletaju NPCs   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 am

ALL SERVER KNOW YOU HACK AND BUG!
Back to top Go down
Alchacolik
Admin
Alchacolik

PostSubject: Njam   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am

Speletaj I know NPCs very good, he does not hack or bug! Its your fault for using ag pot, so if you are weak do not fighte whit NPC's cuz he is pretty good! Do not make fault topics! NPCs wont be banned! Tev nav daudz pierādījumu tikai viens vārds pret otru!
Back to top Go down
https://mu-sta.rpg-board.net
Alchacolik
Admin
Alchacolik

PostSubject: ...   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 am

NPCs well for swearing! You got 2 wanrings! out of 4! Do not tell anyone that they are bi*hes or something else! Just keep on playing, if you havent done anything wrong its ok... Just keep your mouth shut. Smile
Back to top Go down
kelzul

kelzul

PostSubject: sorry:D   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:08 am

well, sorry about swearing...i apologize for that,,,but why cant i login my account?...plss tell me you didnt ban my account.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SANTARINA

SANTARINA

PostSubject: HEY YOW   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am

NPC's how are u??? where have u been??? ive been waiting here for u what happened?? the server is reset again, we got nothing again, thats the sad thing againT_T
Back to top Go down
kelzul

kelzul

PostSubject: Re: Sudziba par speletaju NPCs   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! another server reset??? is it that fun tormenting your players???;D
Back to top Go down
Alchacolik
Admin
Alchacolik

PostSubject: ...   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 am

I dont feel bad about nothing because i have done nothing at server! Forum is my place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudziba par speletaju NPCs   Sudziba par speletaju NPCs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudziba par speletaju NPCs
Page 1 of 1