Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[New's] Important. I am leaving!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alchacolik
Admin
Alchacolik

[New's] Important. I am leaving! Empty
PostSubject: [New's] Important. I am leaving!   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am

So. Hi its me Alchacolik i am writing this to let you know that i am leaving you! The Reason why i am doing this to you is very simple! I have been Disrespected by some one that i will not call in name. But There is some good new's to. Before i do this shame to my self and you, I will make this server better! Add some items (customed) and do a favor's to all of you!
I am sorry for this, but this is not funny anymore (the disrespect form ''name'')
GoodBye!

But Remember! I will always stay at forum and lisent in your suggestions!

And I love you all guy's! Respect to all of you ( even the banned ones )

Best Regards from - Alchacolik!
Back to top Go down
https://mu-sta.rpg-board.net
SANTARINA

SANTARINA

PostSubject: OMG   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Sad Sad Sad I'm very sad to here that... we wont have much fun now, we don't have our very good rival in guildwar Sad Sad Sad, and the very generous GM/ADMIN in MU...my god why did they do that to you, we will miss you so much, no one can be compared to you....youre the one of the best man...Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
kelzul

kelzul

PostSubject: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 am

i hope you rethink about leaving man....MU-sta without you is like eating pizza without cheese and hot sauce Sad
Back to top Go down
Alchacolik
Admin
Alchacolik

PostSubject: Re: [New's] Important. I am leaving!   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks about the words! I will really think about it, but i have been really effected by the inresponsable doings of the ''name'' man!
Back to top Go down
Nero / c00kiE

Nero / c00kiE

PostSubject: Re: [New's] Important. I am leaving!   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 am

Nu jā.... žēl gan ka pamet.... Ceru ka varbūt kādreiz sadomāsi tomēr ieiet un varēs duel Wink
Back to top Go down
switijs

PostSubject: Re: [New's] Important. I am leaving!   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 am

Alchacolik wrote:
So. Hi its me Alchacolik i am writing this to let you know that i am leaving you! The Reason why i am doing this to you is very simple! I have been Disrespected by some one that i will not call in name. But There is some good new's to. Before i do this shame to my self and you, I will make this server better! Add some items (customed) and do a favor's to all of you!
I am sorry for this, but this is not funny anymore (the disrespect form ''name'')
GoodBye!

But Remember! I will always stay at forum and lisent in your suggestions!

And I love you all guy's! Respect to all of you ( even the banned ones )

Best Regards from - Alchacolik!

zel biji labs admins!!! Sad
a kas tgd vadis serveri?
Back to top Go down
Alchacolik
Admin
Alchacolik

PostSubject: Re: [New's] Important. I am leaving!   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 am

Nav ne jausmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New's] Important. I am leaving!   [New's] Important. I am leaving! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New's] Important. I am leaving!
Page 1 of 1